The 8th largest city in the state of Haryana, the town Sonipat has its name mentioned in the book of Mahabharata as Swarnaprastha-meaning the Golden City. During monsoon, the city becomes an attraction for its sweet dish called ghevar. In the eastern side, the river Yamuna flows, acting as a natural boundary between the two states- Uttar Pradesh and Haryana.
The main economical base of people living in Sonipat is agriculture. Other than agriculture, the growth of industries in the area is making a lot of people to shift to the industrial field as well. Both of these occupations come with hazardous and life-threatening occupational diseases which is taking lives of thousands of people every year. Several farmers face through so many allergies and lung diseases by working in the field alongside all the harmful chemicals such as fertilizers and pesticides.
People working in the industries are always vulnerable of getting involved in severe accidents. Working in the furnaces weakens the eyesights of the workers and if not treated with care and proper treatment, can eventually lead to complete blindness. The farmers working under the scorching sun are vulnerable of getting skin diseases including skin cancer. It is hence, very necessary for the people of Sonipat to own a good health insurance, so that whenever they get sick, or feel uncomfortable, can go visit the hospital, without feeling any money issues. Regular treatment will ensure that the body functions well, and will eliminate a minor disease turning deadly.
Tirupati Insurance Broking Service has been helping individuals,families,corporates around Haryana for over a decade now. Our experts through years of experience in this field will suggest you the most appropriate health insurance family, according to your need and budget. You can rely on us for giving you every single details about your chosen policy that you need to know.
1. ICICI Lombard Health Insurance - Best Company in Haryana Regarding Your Health Insurance, the Company have 6500+ network hospitals. The Claim Settlement Ratio of the Company is 99.87%, 24*7 Customer Support Services, Quick Claim intimation.It also covers all plans of Covid-19 and your Domiliciary Hospitalization.
2. Star Health Insurance - Well-known for offering its customer to avail disease-specific policies as well as having a separate policy meant for children with autism, the company came to action in 2006. Over 3.5 crores of policies have already been sold by the company, and it has a claim settlement ratio of 78.52%. In Sonipat, the company is associated with 9 hospitals including Handa Hospital and heart Care Centre and Arya Eye Hospital.
3. Hdfc Ergo Health Insurance - Avail 10,000+ Network Hospitals with cashless claim service.It also saves tax up to 75000** from income tax benfit under sec 80(D).The company also gives you a renewal bonus for each claim-free year.Due to high cost of hospitalization expanses,it is important to have you a Health Insurance for your Family.
4. Relaince Health Insurance - Set up its base company in the year 2000, the main motto of the company was to provide affordable policies that can be accessed by all. With a decent claim settlement ratio of 72.20%, the company is associated with over 7000 network hospitals in India. In the city of Sonipat, the company is linked with 10 hospitals that provide cashless hospitalization benefit to its insurers. Aneja Hospital & Bhogol ortho Centre, D N Sharma Hospital and Haryana Multispecialty hospital are the three major hospitals.
5. Care Health Insurance - There are 6 hospitals and nursing homes in Sonipat that offers the company’s policyholders to opt for cashless hospitalization. Shiva Hospital, D.N.Sharma Hospital and Eye Q Super Specialty Eye Hospital are the three hospitals among the six. The company has a impressive claim settlement ratio 92.83% and has been awarded with various prestigious awards over the years of its operation.
1. Budget Friendly - The premium of your chosen policy should fit in your budget comfortably without it affecting the expense of any other important thing.
2. Friendly Team - Make sure to check the reviews of the company’s customer service. A good customer service would ensure that in future if you ever get into trouble, the team would handle everything without any hassle.
3. Easy Claim Settlement Process - The process of claim settlement should be fast and simple. This will ensure that you get your claims settled in no time without any headache.
4. Renewability - Always make sure that the company you are buying policy from offers the benefit of lifetime renewal of the policy.
Tirupati Insurance is award Winning Insurance broker in Hisar, Haryana. We work with all the leading insurance companies. Till now we have served over 10,000 clients and working with over 200 agents in Haryana, Delhi, Rajasthan, and Punjab
Rajmahal Complex,Opp-PLA Petrol Pump,Delhi Road, Hisar-125001
follow us on
@2021 Tirupati Insurance All Rights Reserved. Developed By Hisar Fever