Founded and named as Sharafabad( later changed to Bahadurgarh by Tej Khan and Bahadur Khan) by the Mughal Sultan Alamgir II, the city is situated in the district of Jhajjar. The city is also known as an "Industrial hub", for being one of the biggest areas of industrial growth in Haryana.
Bahadurgarh is one of the most important industrial centers in India. Some of the biggest industrial units and brands have laid their production center in this city. A few of the big names include Hindustan Sanitary Wares, Hindustan National Glass Company, Parle Biscuits, etc.
The town is especially known for having specialization in the manufacture of Chinaware, Sanitary ware, and galvanized steel pipes. Since it is an industrial town, the majority of the local people living here are involved in the industrial sector doing major or minor works there. The occupational hazards in the industrial fields are deathly and life-threatening. One mistake here and there could lead to massive and severe accidents. Moreover, the unfiltered chemical discharges from the industries in the sewage and rivers lead to water pollution and people using that water become vulnerable to getting sick. Smoke discharge from the chimneys of the industries leads to air pollution, and people living there suffer from various lung diseases and asthma. It is thus essential for people living in the city of Bahadurgarh, to get good health insurance, that can cover their medical expenses in times of emergency.
Tirupati insurance broking services have been helping people and their families to get the perfect health insurance policy for themselves according to their needs and budget for over a decade now. Our experienced and skilled experts, take their jobs very seriously and would not leave behind any minute detail that you need to know about your policy. Through the years, our company has earned the trust of thousands of happy and satisfied customers.
Many health insurance companies sell people of Bahadurgarh health insurance policies. In this article, some of the major and most popular health insurance companies are gonna be discussed.
1. Star Health Insurance - Popular for allowing people to avail disease-specific health insurance so that a person with a specific disease can choose the policy that is specially customized for aiding that particular disease. There are separate policies sold by the company for elderly people too. It has a claim settlement ratio of 90% and in the city of Bahadurgarh, the company is associated with 7 hospitals including Brahm Shakti Sanjivani Super-specialty Hospital and Mission Hospital that provide cashless treatment options to the company's insurers during an emergency.
2. Edelweiss Health Insurance - The age eligibility for this company is as low as 3 months, thus availing health insurance that covers your infant has been made easy by Edelweiss Health Insurance. There are three kinds of plans available- silver, gold, and platinum plan. The lowest plan can be availed at a premium of 2949/month and the company has an incurred claim ratio of 70.01%. Three hospitals in the city of Bahadurgarh are associated with this company- Delhi Hospital and Nursing Home, P D Memorial General Hospital and Shivam Hospital.
3. Aditya Birla Health Insurance - With over 7000 network hospitals all over India, Aditya Birla Health Insurance has one of the highest claim settlement ratios of 94%. It offers its customers to choose from any of the available 9 different policies and provides coverage as high as up to 2 crores. In Bahadurgarh, the company has a tie-up with 5 major hospitals including Brahm Shakti Sanjivani Super specialty Hospital, Shri Ganpati Healthcare, and Swastik Hospital, where the benefit of cashless hospitalization is available.
4. Digit Health Insurance - There are 4 hospitals in the city of Bahadurgarh that serves the benefit of cashless treatment and admission in the hospital to the company's policyholders. Those are Brahm Shakti Sanjivani Super specialty Hospital, Delhi Hospital, and Nursing Home, Eye Max Eye Care Hospital, and Jeevan Jyoti Hospital. Expenses starting from pre and post-hospitalization costs, daycare facility charges, ambulance expenses, etc. all are covered under their policies.
5. Hdfc Ergo Health Insurance - With plans starting at a low rate of Rs 524/ month, the company has a claim settlement ratio of 92%. The waiting period of pre-existing conditions is 3 years and the policies come with lifelong renewability. In Bahadurgarh, Life Care hospital provides the option of going cashless during an emergency to the policyholders of this company.
Things To Keep In Mind While Purchasing a Health Insurance
Tirupati Insurance is award Winning Insurance broker in Hisar, Haryana. We work with all the leading insurance companies. Till now we have served over 10,000 clients and working with over 200 agents in Haryana, Delhi, Rajasthan, and Punjab
Rajmahal Complex,Opp-PLA Petrol Pump,Delhi Road, Hisar-125001
follow us on
@2022 Tirupati Insurance All Rights Reserved. Developed By Hisar Fever